Thursday, March 19, 2009

Givin' It a Try

So my brother does it. My sister-in-law does it. My niece does it. Even my mom gave it a try. Now I thought I'd try it myself...blogging. Welcome to the Phelan Phamily Phun blog. My hope is that it will give me a forum for showcasing my adorable kids, expressing my thoughts, and sharing it all with the world...or anyone interested. I will admit I'm not quite a techy, so I'm sure it will take me a while to get this figured out. But here goes....

Today was not so "phun." The boys have been not feeling 100% for a while, but I knew today a Dr visit was needed when I saw JP's horribly disfigured neck. Zachy had a fever and hives, so we all made a fun trip to the pediatrician. I did not threaten to kill anyone or leave the office crying, so all in all, it was one of our better visits to the doctor. (Sometime I'll share with you the drama of some of our prior visits!) The diagnosis was two boys with strep throat. Poor guys. Now they are on the blessed antibiotics so things should improve. Unfortunately, we get to wait and see if little Taylor gets it or not. I'm sure she'll let us know the second she's not feeling well. She's pretty good about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment