Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


Easter is always fun with little kids. I know I am biased, but I thought Taylor was THE CUTEST girl in church today. She picked out her own shoes. She calls them "my sparkle shoes." We bought them this week and she was very irritated when I would not let her wear them earlier this week. I made her wait until today. How adorable is she?
It was very sweet in primary today. The kids were singing their song for this year, The Family Is Of God. It is a beutiful song and the lyrics are equally as beautiful. I was playing the piano while the kids were singing, and I happend to look up and saw Taylor, sitting in her pretty pink dress, singing her heart out. "God gave us families, to help us become what he wants us to be. This is how He shares His love; for the family is of God." I got so teary watching her sing that I had trouble playing the piano!


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Taylor is adorable, and I guess I am biased too. I know that I have the most adorable and lovable grandchildren (all 11 of them!...and 2 greats!) Glad that your Easter went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet story! I'm glad you recorded it for Taylor to read again someday. I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete